- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
SAP Consultant Requirements:
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- SAP-accredited certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP module and related sub modules
- Should have atleast 2 ETE implementation experience
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Shipping Interface handling with 3rd Party and able to Handle EDI/IDOC Processing.
- Proficient with Z development handling.
- Interacting with end-user and taking there inputs for any new requirements must have a very high degree of competency.
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in getting business requirements and turning them to meaningful requirements
- Understanding of the SAP best practices
- Good Working Knowledge on solution Manager 7.2 and SAP Activate Methodology
- Should have experience of Integration with other SAP modules
- Able to work independently without supervision and deliver results
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon