DARKMOON GLOBAL is a leading Recruitment Platform To Hire Consultants and Developers on Permanent and Contract role. We have International and Domestic clients who utilize our experience and We partner with our clients to search for, screen and appoint perfect people in most efficient way.
We’re not just a recruitment agency. We’re consultants, advisors, and problem solvers. We ask, “what exactly are you trying to achieve?”, and then we deliver your complete solution.
Our vision is to improve the way the world works, through people and technology. We are building strong human resource community to eradicate unemployment. Job Seekers and Employers are organized here to share knowledge and career opportunities.
What We Offer
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
Roles & Responsibilities
SAP consultants develop and implement SAP systems for business clients. They determine clients’ business needs, create customized SAP solutions, and smoothly integrate SAP applications with existing IT infrastructure. SAP consultants may be employed by companies, or they may consult independently.
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
SAP Consultant Requirements:
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- SAP-accredited certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP module and related sub modules
- Should have atleast 2 ETE implementation experience
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Shipping Interface handling with 3rd Party and able to Handle EDI/IDOC Processing.
- Proficient with Z development handling.
- Interacting with end-user and taking there inputs for any new requirements must have a very high degree of competency.
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in getting business requirements and turning them to meaningful requirements
- Understanding of the SAP best practices
- Good Working Knowledge on solution Manager 7.2 and SAP Activate Methodology
- Should have experience of Integration with other SAP modules
- Able to work independently without supervision and deliver results
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Willing to relocate as per requirements.
- Willing to work under Darkmoon